Wednesday, December 14, 2011

262.6 ~ Check it out

Someone shared this video, and I thought it would be great to pass on. I get a lot of advice on being healthy and it usually all says "if you're still fat you're not doing enough" well, what is enough? What is enough to improve your life an begin reaping benefits of living healthier.

Sure, more effort leads to greater benefit, but there is a diminishing return above a given point, give yourself credit for what you are able to accomplish, and if you can do more, then do it!

2 comments:

  1. I found myself unable to keep up with doing any sports activity. After some month I would find an excuse to quit.

    Then, through external intervention I had some retrospect. I found the one thing I was ever able to hold on to doing, and it was the thing I started with as a Kid!
    Judo is transforming me now. Perhaps Karate could do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it would be great to get back into Karate again, but it just doesn't work with my schedule. I'm getting more accustomed to the gym now. I have a trainer, which helps a lot with keeping me motivated.

      It's also nice to dust this old blog off and find a comment, sorry the reply came so late :)

      Delete