Friday, February 1, 2013

247.6 - I've thought about it ...

Click here to view larger image
The only juice I take is fruit juice SON!

I've thought about it. A lot a some points. Less recently. Still, the thought has entered my mind. People do it all the time. It's not really cheating, I mean, it's for me. It's up to me if I want a metal rod poked in my belly and my butt to forcibly scrape away the gunk. I'm human. I can only do so much. This whole process takes SO MUCH! I can't hardly be blamed right? If I did ... just this once? Take that step?

Nah, it's not worth it to me. It's not worth it to put all this effort in, and take a shortcut. I need to learn, and really apply what I learn. I need to know what the result of all this effort is. I need ... I need an outcome I earned. That's all. I don't need to be the best. I don't need a golden belt, I just need the satisfaction of accomplishing this, and walking the path with my own two feet.
Alright, I'll head back to the gym tonight, and keep at it. Maybe I will one day find myself in a consultation for lipo, but not now. I have too much to gain by doing it my way now.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! We will be linking to this great post on our
    website. Keep up the great writing.
    whey protein isolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly drop responses, but I browsed a few of the
    remarks on "Global Markets Update". I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Could it be simply me or does it seem like some of the remarks appear as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your social community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    whey protein concentrate


    ReplyDelete